Aeotec Smart MultiSensor 6
Stock: Out Of Stock
Product Code: ZW100
6-in-1 and completely re-engineered Sensor. Monitors motion, temperature, light LUX, humidity, seismic vibrations and UV light
*For Pricing Please contact us
MultiSensor 6 is the foundation of a modern smart home, now 70% smaller and 50% lighter. A 6 in 1 Z-Wave Plus sensor, its perfectly small size hides the technology that powers real-time intelligence for your smart home. Designed and calibrated for precision, the accuracy of MultiSensor 6’s sensors varies as little as ±0.2%. In real-time and with real accuracy. MultiSensor 6 will measure MOTION, TEMPERATURE, HUMIDITY, LIGHT LUX, UV, and VIBRATION. Only 1.65 inches in size, can be installed in your home 4 different ways: on a shelf, in a corner, within a wall cavity, or on a wall as a beam sensor. And it can be powered 2 different ways: by batteries or via a USB cable and adapter. A part of Aeotec Gen5 range of Z-Wave products, MultiSensor 6 outperforms all that has come before it. It’s built around the latest Z-Wave 500 series chip and firmware, providing a 50% greater wireless range and a 250% faster communication speed over previous Z-Wave products. It has AES 128 bit security encryption right in.
Motion Sensor : 16 feet, and 120° field of view;
Humidity Sensor : 20% to 95%, accuracy:+/- 5% at 77°F;
Temperature Sensor : 14°F (-10°C) ~ 140°F (60°C), accuracy: +/- 32.9°F (0.5°C);
Light Sensor : 0 lux to 1000 lux; Vibration Sensor : acts as tamper switch, ON or OFF;
Operation Temperature (Top): -4°F (-20°C) ~ 140°F (40°C);
Storing Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C);
Working Humidity: 8% ~ 80%; Operational site: Indoor and outdoor;
Power: DC 5V 500mA via USB cable or 2 x CR123A battery (not included); Weight: 2.6 oz.
- 6-in-1 Z-Wave Plus MultiSensor: motion, humidity, temperature, light lux, UV, vibration sensor.
- Up to 2 year battery life or power via USB. *Batteries not included.
- Super-small at 1.65 inches. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or recessed in ceiling with Recessor accessory.
- Works with certified Z-Wave gateways and tested with Fibaro, HomeSeer, Indigo 7, openHAB, SmartThings, and Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15070011